During these uncertain times, Lach Sod Farms will continue to monitor & follow the government recommendations at all levels in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are now open for the 2020 season. While the work continues, staff are taking precautionary measures to help flatten the curve, and in doing so we need your assistance by following these guidelines:
1. No contact with our delivery drivers. If you have any issues, please contact our office. If you must interact with our drivers, social distancing measures must be enforced.
2. Mark the designated area that pallets are meant to be dropped at. This can be done using tape, sticks, spray paint, etc. Please inform our office at point of order how you intend to mark the area so we can make note of it. The more information you provide our office, the less interaction needed whether it be delivery instructions, restrictions, gate locks, etc.
Farm Pick-Up –
1. Once you enter the building, there will be no entry inside the office door. Instead, all transactions will be done through a window at the office. Door handles & our debit/credit machine will be sanitized after each customer exits the building.
2. Once you receive the paperwork, you’ll be sent to the field we are harvesting at unless otherwise indicated. We ask that you stay in your truck once you arrive at the field.
3. When your truck is finished being loaded and our staff has left the area, please strap & tarp your load at that time.
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm (delivery & pick-up), Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (pick-up only), Sunday closed.
All orders must be made prior to arrival. This is to help with social distancing practices, as we try our best to schedule so no two customers arrive at the same time.
COVID-19 updates as it relates to the ordering, harvesting, and delivery of sod can be found on this page.
Your support doesn’t go unnoticed & is appreciated. We look forward to assisting you with your 2020 mineral sod requirements.